- Sales Tax
- Shipping Policy
- Return Policy
- Order Cancellation
Fire & Ice collects all applicable state and local sales tax.
For those individuals who visit our site but do not make a purchase, we collect and store IP (“Internet Protocol”) addresses during the visit. No individualized information is collected, and the IP address is not traced to a particular individual. Similarly, we collect information, using that IP address, about the navigational or browsing activities of our visitors. Again, that information is not tied to any name or other personally identifying information but is used solely to provide generalized demographic data, such as what geographic areas our visitors are from and visitor browsing patterns. For those who make a purchase on FireandIce.com, in order to fulfill the order, we collect and store your name, address, shipping information, e-mail address, telephone number, purchase data, and billing information.
Fire & Ice will use the information referenced above to fulfill your order and provide services related to FireandIce.com or the operation of our business. Examples of these services include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping, web site evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing.
In addition to using the information referenced above to fulfill your purchase order, we also retain some of that information in our customer database. We use that information to track your order, to respond to your inquiries and to make subsequent purchases you wish to make easier and faster. We also may use that information, from time to time, to contact you concerning our products, services, sales or special promotions of FireandIce.com or Fire & Ice, Inc. We try to limit those contacts to ones that might be of interest to you.
We currently send e-mails only to those Fire & Ice and FireandIce.com customers who are interested in receiving information about our products and services. If you have previously received such e-mails, but no longer want to, please follow the unsubscribe instruction included with our emails.
Please be advised that since promotions may already be in process at the time of your request, it may take up to ten days before electronic contacts cease. As a result, you may receive mail or other solicitations from Fire & Ice for a brief period of time after you make your request.
In fact, we will release specific information about you only if we are compelled to do so to comply with valid legal processes such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order, or a valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency, or in the unlikely situation where we, in good faith, believe such information is necessary to prevent harm to you or others. We use secure server technology to keep your personal information – including your billing and account information – as secure as possible. Your ordering information is encrypted using a Thawte Certificate from Verisign. Once your information is stored on our database, we have database security technologies and procedures in place to protect it from access by unauthorized employees or third parties.
Our site is not directed or marketed to children under the age of 18. We do not intentionally collect or store information on children. If we learn that a child has made a purchase from FireandIce.com without his or her parent’s consent, we immediately, upon parental request, void the sale and refund any monies collected upon the return of the merchandise.
We may change or enhance our policy to improve our service to you. You are welcome to refer to this policy each time you are considering making a purchase.
Last updated: May 04, 2022
Shipping is limited to the United States. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Overnight and second-day shipping is available for most items for an additional fee. Packages are shipped Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and are typically processed within 48 hours. Most items will arrive within five business days from the date that your order is processed. Certain items require custom packaging and may include a special packaging fee.
Items will be accepted for credit or exchange if returned in new saleable condition within 30 days, accompanied by a sales receipt. Returns may be sent to our Customer Service Center, or returned to a Fire & Ice store location.
- Returns in unworn/original purchase condition, will gladly be accepted within 30 days of purchase when accompanied by original receipt or order details & returns form.
- Returns with a gift receipt will be issued a store credit based on the selling price of the item on the original date of purchase.
- All merchandise sold at a discount of 50% off or more is final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Credit Card refunds can only be issued to the card used in the original purchase.
- Returns beyond 30 days from purchase date and/or without a receipt will be issued as a store credit, for the item’s lowest selling price in the last 90 days.
- If an item goes on sale within 10 days of purchase, we will honor requests for price adjustments when accompanied by your receipt or order number.
- Re-sized/altered jewelry cannot be returned unless prior authorization is received from Fire & Ice Customer Service Department. Please call (410) 560-6750 x125 for authorization.
- Services provided (such as shipping and gift wrapping) are not refundable. Refunds can only be issued for merchandise meeting the above requirements.
To return an item by mail, please follow the instructions included in the shipping package.
- Complete the return form included with your merchandise; information obtained from your invoice or gift receipt must be completed. Indicate the reason for the return and the action to be taken such as replacement of merchandise or a merchandise credit. Place the return form in the box with your merchandise.
- With the exception of items damaged in shipment, return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer, not Fire & Ice. In the event that your item arrives damaged, please contact us immediately, and we will issue a return label or call tag for the damaged item.
Use the shipping carrier most convenient to you, and send the package to the following address, where your return will be processed:
Fire and Ice
4 Gittings Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21212
For your protection we suggest that you insure your item. Fire & Ice will not be liable for merchandise lost while being returned to us.
- Save the box and all packing material for inspection by a UPS representative.
- Contact us immediately at 410-560-6750 X125 or email@example.com.
- Please be ready with the UPS tracking number on the package and a description of the extent of the damage and the condition of the box.